Monday-Thursday(7:00-8:30 pm PDT)
Class Fee: $96, You pay $30 now.
Contents: Strings, Variables, Iterations, Selection, Lists, Classes, Functions and problem solving.
* To stimulate children's interest in programming as soon as possible
* Helpful for preparing for high school computer courses
* Channel your child's interest in gaming into learning to code and develop games
What will you learn? 主要教学内容
* Basic Topics: Data types, Variables, basic input-output operations, boolean values, if statements, for loops, while Loops, functions, lists, tuples, dictionaries, strings, graphic drawing ...
* Problem solving practices on codingbat
* Making your own tic tac toe game in Python
*Creating your own graphic drawing
Ken will help you on the Python basics as a volunteer tutor. Ken has a diversity of CS experiences, including APCSP, USACO, a certificate in deep learning from Coursera(which requires python), as well as Java and C++. Ken is currently in his high school robotics software team(which requires Java), Midknight Mayhem, which has been successful in being in finals in the FTC competition for several years. Ken has tutored Python beginners, Java beginners, intermediates and also Java for middle schoolers for around 2 years ever since last summer. He is fluent in English, but can also speak some Mandarin.