2024 Hanlin National Art and Science Contest Details
Hanlin National Art and Science Contest 2024
Hosted by Hanlin Education Foundation of America and Hanlin Institute, Hanlin National Science and Art Contest is an annual science and art contest that involves many students in Kindergarten through 12th grade. Founded by Hanlin Education Foundation of America and Hanlin Institute in 2021, the contest provides a unique platform for young people to creatively explore and celebrate their unique talents.
The 2024 contest is OPEN! Learn more below and share the contest widely to all students in Kindergarten through 12th grade! For questions, please e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
STUDENT ART and CREATIVITY CONTEST
DEADLINE: January 31, 2024 at 11:59 PM PST
Hanlin National Science and Art Contest 2024
CONTEST THEME: Arts and Sciences
Hanlin Education Foundation of America and Hanlin Institute are proudly announcing the third annual National Science and Art Contest. The mission of this contest is to raise awareness of talents each and every individual possesses, in the hopes of promoting a dialogue of self confidence and cultural identity, cultivating the understanding that we are special and talented in our own unique ways, and nurturing a more supportive community for all. This creativity contest allows all contestants to develop and express themselves and their ideas in their own unique ways! "Creativity is intelligence having fun" - Albert Einstein
Your project will be judged based on your educational stage (Primary Elementary Grades(K-2), Upper Elementary Grades(3-5), Middle, and High School). Winning entries are selected based on creativity, originality, and skills in the category. Each group has 1 first prize, 2 second prizes, 2 third prizes, 2 honorable mentions.
1st Prize: Certificate of Recognition and Gift Card
2nd Prize: Certificate of Recognition and Gift Card
3rd Prize: Certificate of Recognition and Gift Card
Honorable Mention: Certificate of Recognition
All winners will have their entries showcased in the Hanlin Online Magazine on the Hanlin website.
- Students of all backgrounds are invited to submit entries.
- You must be in grade K through 12.
- If you have won in previous years, you cannot submit an entry unless you are in a different grade/entry category now. The grade categories are grades K-2, 3-5, 6-8 and 9-12. The entry categories are Art and Science.
- Contestants cannot win a prize in more than one category (ex. Art and Essay).
- Children of contest judges or screeners are ineligible to submit entries.
All entries will be submitted online this year! Submission forms will open on Wednesday, December 20th, 2023 at 8 AM. When submitting, please do not include any identifying information on your artwork or essay, as judging requires all submissions to be anonymous
Format: PDF, JPG, or PNG
Format: PDF, JPG, video, or PNG
All videos of self-created science experiments and science projects, etc. are accepted.
Length: A maximum 5 min. long video must be provided.
How to Submit Your Entry
All entries must be submitted online! The submission form will open on December 20th, 2023, at 8 AM PST.
- You may submit up to one entry per category (e.g. one piece of art, and one video). We will not accept more than one entry per category.
- Winning entries are selected based on creativity, originality and skill in the category. Winners are notified by the end of April.
- Submitting an entry to the contest is considered a grant of license to Hanlin to use the materials in any manner, including the creation of derivative works without payment of a royalty. Hanlin is a tax-exempt non-profit organization and will only use these materials to further its charitable and educational mission.
Entries must be submitted by January 31, 2024, 11:59 PM PST. Entries will be not accepted by mail or fax.
Questions? Contact Hanlin at email@example.com